About the AMC
The Academic , opens an external URL in a new windowMoodle Cooperation, opens an external URL in a new window (AMC) was established in 2014 as a result of the Moodle development collaboration between the University of Vienna and TU Wien that ran from 2011 to 2013.
The aim of the co-operation is to create synergies by sharing resources among the partner institutions. This ensures the sustainable operation, maintenance, advancement, and support of Moodle and its related services.
- University of Graz
- Medical university of Vienna
- TU Wien
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- University of Vienna
Together we can achieve more and we can make things happen.
The mission of the co-operation is...
- to create a common technological basis, a support structure, and the necessary framework conditions
- to develop strategies for harmonised solutions
- to embed the co-operation in the universities permanently and
- to encourage other universities to participate, even if only in specific topics
In the course of the co-operation, so far, the requirements of university teaching have given rise to Moodle modules that are also being made available to the entire Moodle community.
More than 30 people are involved in the AMC and are supporting their universities with expertise, resources, and new ideas.
Further information about the AMC can be found on the Academic Moodle Cooperation homepage, opens an external URL in a new window